Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday forecast

The weather could get quite nasty Thursday afternoon when allot of us plan to fish a bit, strong winds and perhaps heavy rain, ugh. If possible, we will still try to get out some and look for good cover from the wind, unless it gets worse than we think is safe...

If you have a small boat, unprotected from the weather, no marine radio, etc. remember what happend a week or so ago in Center Harbor, the water is still very cold too. Be on the safe side, go to a bar, get drunk, eat allot, have fun and stay off the pond if the weather is what they forecast, maybe go to AJ's or Paugus Bay and spend some money. The cemetaries are full of hereos, don't be another statistic.. We will have 3 more decent forecast days (I think) to fish.

Of course the weathermen are wrong many times, be smart.

Big John

Re: Thursday forecast

And if you do go to a bar Please don't drink and Drive!!!!!!!! We don't want to lose any friends on the water or on the highways. Take Care God Bless and Good Luck to all in the derby LOL Dave

great post John and excellent advice. Can't collect a boat if you are swimmin' with the fishes. I actually fall in the category you mentioned. My 16 footer can handle a lot but when the white caps kick up, that is my signal to find a warm dry place with food and beer. I'm hoping it holds off until after dinner time but I am seeing that it could break out around 3PM so I'm getting my pre-fshing done early.

Well put Dave. We all need to make this a fun but more importantly a safe event. Good luck and let God be your co-pilot. Here fishy-fishy-fishy!;)