(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Derby for the fat guy

Thanks to all
Ryan - I thought about that but figured that I would rather be smart than brave (could be the first time in my life!!!) about this brain thing

Barry and Jeanette - thanks for the good wishes

Misty Mornin - I have to sit to pee until I get approved for 10 lbs. thanks for the offer, I may show up, depends on how I feel.

Cal, the Grady is almost ready, bolted on the new to me Marlin HP's and the new to nme kicker, got to get a throittle roller for the kicker and thsn I think it is OK. thanks god for my buddy Brian - came over and swapped kickers for me, so all I had to do was wire and clean out the carb.

Pat - Best offer I have had in...well... I would have to say ever!!! Just not in the cards this year but if you ever make me that offer when I am at 100% you will never get rid of me !!! Does Roxy have any cute friends (SWMBO in on the couch sleeping so I feel safe asking lol) that like old fat guys with gray hair? Tell 'em about the peeing thing from Misty Mornin's post...

LOL Dave - did you get the steering fixed? Did that cable fit?

Popeye - what a brother - ready to throw yourself on that grenade for me huh?

Not so Big John - I hear you man. I just don't think it would be the smart thing to do and I already got the word from both daughters that it be "like - don't EVEN think about it - it so totally freakin dumb"
I will give you a call tomorrow sometime.
Cody - thanks for the call my friend - I would love to go any other time. We will fish together this year again for sure.
Don't think I missed any one, if I did it was not intentional.
To all my brothers and sisters here on the site - This is the best ****ed bunch of poeple to be found anywhere on earth. I am so lucky to have you all for friends, some that I just haven't met or fished with yet, but friends never the less. My heartfelt thanks for being there for me. May you all have tight lines a good net man, and screaming reels and Throbbin Rods
later
bill