Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby Weekend What a Blast!!!!!!!

Well Our boat didn't board any fish, But we had a blast We ended up catching 5 fish on Friday, and 5 more on Sat. Had one that if it would if been an inch longer we would have had a board fish. Oh well still had a blast talking with everyone on the Radio. Big thanks to Yankee Native, Silly Billy (who's now called Stinky Billy) LMAO (I'll let Cal explain that story LMAO) and Stinky Billy boy Josh, who if he would put on 100 lbs would make one heck of a line backer for the patriots. Great bunch on guys that stepped up at the last minute and helped us out by staying with us, after our last "so Called friend" bailed on us a week and half before the derby. We were talking on the way home and decided if you guys want to stay with us again next year YOUR more then welcome too as we enjoyed your company and had a great Time. Cal we will def. hook up again throughout the summer. Hope everyone's derby was as fun as ours was. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who's gonna win this goshdarn thing one of these days LOL I did win a navionics hat at the awards banquet last night LMAO Oh stinky billy did board a fish from our house and won a nice eagle claw leadcore combo. Then my Dad rubbed everyones ticket except mine and Rob got a grab bag, and Josh It was kind of funny Talk to ya all later. P.S. Great food on Friday night at Guiseppee's (sp) One of the best loaded steak bombs I have ever had!!!!!!!!!

Re: Derby Weekend What a Blast!!!!!!!

hey dave i told ya id get on here, what a post pretty much sums up a great weekend! i wanna thank you again and say i had a blast hope to fish with you guys again someday!