Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Weekend Aboard FISHTALE

To be the son of the FISHTALE captain is a privilege and an honor, particularly on Derby weekend. This weekend gives me a chance to spend time with my 'ol man, recount the "remember whens", and get away from it all to a place we all know is truly God's country - Lake Winni.

I had low expectations for the 2009 salmon derby. Nothing could appease my disappointment in the 2008-2009 Boston Bruins, whose season ended on Thursday night. Sunday afternoon and 39 salmon later, I'm back on top of the world.

I want to say thank you to my dad, the crew of the FISHTALE, and all who facilitate and participate in this great New Hampshire event. I love the fish stories, radio chatter, and infinite fishing wisdom that will empower the Derby winners of tomorrow. Great fishing this year everyone. We'll win next year, Dad!

Re: A Weekend Aboard FISHTALE

Kenny, Wonderful post by your son, win or loose a lifetime memory was made for both of you it sounds.

My son only could fish one day and it was not a great day for "The Barge", bit we had a great time.

More stories later, just wanted to jumop in and tell you hoe much I enoyed your sons post, it hit home..

Big John