(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salmon Size?

ilucas
we caught 1 fish 21" on friday morning he only wieghed 2.6 pounds. we caught one 19 1/4" on saturday that was heavier but short. All in all we caught 22 between friday and saturday and only one was over 20".
But there is hope because I have read here that there was at least one 5 pounder lost at the back of a boat and numerous "the one that got away" reports over the radio......lol.
We had a great time though it was mine and my friend Nicks 1st derby and we enjoyed it!!! Also tried the Chambelain releases....... they are the best!!! I hope they do come out with a stacker release.

Stackers are in the works, I called and the guy said withon a couple of months he will have them available.. I agree they are very good.

Big John

Re: Salmon Size?

Same deal aboard the Talewalker. Decent numbers of fish but all 19 - 20". Rainbows were pretty healthy though. You wouldn't think there was a lack of forage by the size of the huge baitballs we were marking on the fishfinder though. Will be back out this weekend to get some more time on the water. Also thinking about trying one of those "other" lakes one of these weekends coming up...