(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fish Squam on the Barge

John,

Good luck this weekend. Focus on the fish and not the riggers.....

Roger-

I live on Squam and would like to join you Saturday.I usually am in the Whaler which is out at 4:30, but my fishing partner is not up this weekend. If there is still space, where should I meet you.

Thanks

Bob Wise

Bob Wise
I live on Squam and would like to join you Saturday.I usually am in the Whaler which is out at 4:30, but my fishing partner is not up this weekend. If there is still space, where should I meet you.

Thanks

Bob Wise

Sorry Bob, we are full, another time perhaps, I'll keep your e mail, allways looking for a partner..

Big John
PS: does anyone else have a problem with having to enter name and e mail address every post you reply too ??? I never had to do thos unti 2 days ago.

Yes I have the same thing haveing too enter name and email everytime I post. Were you out this AM? I tried too call you a couple times on the radio this channel 12 11 and 10. I was thinking how good life on the barge must have been this moring after haveing the pleasure of fishing with you last week.

Glen

Mine has been doing it for about 5 days now Ughhhh it's a pain to have to keep putting my name and email onto everypost, the only time it did it before was when I used Clean up and got rid of all my temporary internet files. I'm sure A.J. the comp. genius will fix it when he has time Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Luna C
Yes I have the same thing haveing too enter name and email everytime I post. Were you out this AM? I tried too call you a couple times on the radio this channel 12 11 and 10. I was thinking how good life on the barge must have been this moring after haveing the pleasure of fishing with you last week.

Glen

Even the Barge was a bit uncomfortable today rained all day, had to put the heat on, fishing was not that great either.

great day fishing with the "master fisherman big john" in the pouring rain. the fishing was a little slow but fishing on the "barge" sure beats being in my open lund alaskan, we stayed dry and let big john's digi-trolls do the fishing while we listened to "willie nelson" and ate shrimp...thanks again "big bad" john.

J.R.
great day fishing with the "master fisherman big john" in the pouring rain. the fishing was a little slow but fishing on the "barge" sure beats being in my open lund alaskan, we stayed dry and let big john's digi-trolls do the fishing while we listened to "willie nelson" and ate shrimp...thanks again "big bad" john.

Sorry the fishing was slow, could have been better if I put more effort into it. It was such a s---- day, it was an effort to go out into the rain to catch a fish, changing spoons, etc. was a chore. It was easier to stay in side, eat shrimp, shot the breeze, etc, and stay warm. At least you buddy got a nice Salmon to remember, as promised, nice fish.

Next day was allot better weather and fishing, you came a day too early, glad I could get you out of the rain.

I'll send you a photo of the fish.

Big John

we did o.k. and shooting the breeze inside was a whole lot better than staying outside, at least the digi-trolls kept us from getting hung up on one of the squam lake rock piles...i found out the hard way that it gets expensive at squam losing tackle...