(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fish Squam on the Barge

J.R.
great day fishing with the "master fisherman big john" in the pouring rain. the fishing was a little slow but fishing on the "barge" sure beats being in my open lund alaskan, we stayed dry and let big john's digi-trolls do the fishing while we listened to "willie nelson" and ate shrimp...thanks again "big bad" john.

Sorry the fishing was slow, could have been better if I put more effort into it. It was such a s---- day, it was an effort to go out into the rain to catch a fish, changing spoons, etc. was a chore. It was easier to stay in side, eat shrimp, shot the breeze, etc, and stay warm. At least you buddy got a nice Salmon to remember, as promised, nice fish.

Next day was allot better weather and fishing, you came a day too early, glad I could get you out of the rain.

I'll send you a photo of the fish.

Big John

Re: Fish Squam on the Barge

we did o.k. and shooting the breeze inside was a whole lot better than staying outside, at least the digi-trolls kept us from getting hung up on one of the squam lake rock piles...i found out the hard way that it gets expensive at squam losing tackle...