Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Little Salmon River Challenge 2009" - Great event in eastern NY

You might want to pose that question to Adrien. He has been fishing them more this year than me.
You cant go wrong with the frog, glow frog in the Jake 45 size. I like greens and then glows. Purple can have its days out there too. The Crusher size looks good to me. Watermelon in the Savant size has been good in the past.

I am fishing on Team Seaducktion/ Dreamchaser. We are sponsored by Controllking.com. Look for us. We will be prefishing friday amd will fish half a day on Sunday before returning home. Not sure which boat we will be fishing out of.

Thanks Brad. I will look for you. Are you guys fishing out of Mexico again?? I'm moored at the international marina in Oswego.

Yes. We will be out of mexico again. Will you be at the captains meeting Friday?

If all goes according to plans yes. I will try to be there. We have family and friends that will be in and out all week so I may get stuck.

We will be prefishing friday. Should have a game plan set. Are you set with a copper rig or 2? Dipseys? I may have an extra to lend. Let me know.
508-612-2959 Brad

Thanks Brad but I'm all set. I run 4 riggers. Two coppers off the planner boards and two wire dypsies. I got a report from my buddy thats a charter captain out of Oswego that they got a couple 18lb kings today and marked a few more out in the deeper water. he thinks with this weeks warm and stable weather things should set up nicely for the kings in the net week. lets hope so!!!