(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jogger ball (should be g2jigger)

Hi Big John-
You are referring to the the G2jigger that we introduced this year. Check it out at cut2spec.com
This is a new product in 2009. We received feedback from a troller from MA fishing the Quabbin last week. He caught a 5.1 lb Salmon and loves it. Ordered two more. We would ge glad to ship you one. You can order on line or call me at 313-5562
Ben Dubriske

Ben Dubriske
Hi Big John-
You are referring to the the G2jigger that we introduced this year. Check it out at cut2spec.com
This is a new product in 2009. We received feedback from a troller from MA fishing the Quabbin last week. He caught a 5.1 lb Salmon and loves it. Ordered two more. We would ge glad to ship you one. You can order on line or call me at 313-5562
Ben Dubriske

Thanks, I'd like to try a couple, can I come out ASAP (today) and see what else you have in person, I'm kind of impulsive my wife tells me, lol. One thought I had and someone else brought it up too, is how much blow back do you get, it has to be considerable.

I'll call you around 8:45, after wife goes to work, someone has to work, I'm retired or is it retarded.

Big John

Hi John-

You can come to my shop and office today to see the g2jiggers and we will show you how they work. I am located at 454 Elm Street in Keene, NH 603-357-8511

Paul

Paul Dubriske
Hi John-

You can come to my shop and office today to see the g2jiggers and we will show you how they work. I am located at 454 Elm Street in Keene, NH 603-357-8511

Paul

I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 and one other thing to do, I'll call you when I can leave, wont be before noon.

Big John

John Sampson
Paul Dubriske
Hi John-

Paul

I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 and one other thing to do, I'll call you when I can leave, wont be before noon.

Big John

Paul,

Russ and I enjoyed our visit very much, the ride to and from were another experience too. I look forward this weekend (today) to trying out the new Jigger Ball and flies, I'm trying to wrestle Russ's ball from him to expand my options, but he wont answer me e mails or phone calls, lol. I may have to stop by his house on the way up and steal it.

Be great to get you and your son up on Squam to test out some other options on the ball and whateveer else you might bring along. I'll invite Russ along if he's still talking to me.

Your flies were super looking and I'm sure will catch some big fish, I'll let you know.

Looking forward to the package promised, another experiment next week,lol.

I'm allways looking for a better mouse trap.

Big John

Hey John,

Those jigger balls look pretty neat. Hope you don't get one hung up on one of your favorite rocks in squam they sure aren't cheap. Let us know how they work out for you. They sure do look like a good concept.

fishRman
Hey John,

Those jigger balls look pretty neat. Hope you don't get one hung up on one of your favorite rocks in squam they sure aren't cheap. Let us know how they work out for you. They sure do look like a good concept.

They are awesome, every person that's been in the boat loves em and plans on buying them..

I'll give a better report on them later.

Big John
Who's home resting up for a vacation at the Lake, July 2nd to 13th..Be looking for partners.