Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: pictures from the sampson barge

Thanks Floydo, job well done. My 24" 6 year old didn't weigh as much as Cal's 3 yr old, I was embarrased, tossed it back, no wieght or photo taken. Cal won big fish hands down, lookin for a re-match as he took my rain gear home by mistake, so he says, lol.

Thanks again Floyd, next time we will put some big fish up, ha, ha..

Big john

Maybe he just wanted to save some money when he takes the wife out in the rain? Just Joking, that would be similar if he took my raincoat, What the heck you gonna do with that Cal? Use it like a mummy and wrap yourself up in it? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Dave: If I camped out I could use it as a tent!! Same color as mine but marked IV XL haha.John forgot to mention that the three year old in the picture was released also. Think he has your name on his beak. Cal P.

Yankee Native
Dave: If I camped out I could use it as a tent!! Same color as mine but marked IV XL haha.John forgot to mention that the three year old in the picture was released also. Think he has your name on his beak. Cal P.

Cal, when ya bringing my jacket back, I suppose we can fish too,lol.. I had another guy leave his hat in my truck he's coming back for another trip too, lol.

I bought few new toys to try on the Barge, one this weekend, the other next week. Squa, is tough in tje spring, tougher after that, so I need a better mouse trap.

Big John

Beleive me Cal the one that had my name on it is at least a 7yr old or older now LOL Just had to remind me of that fish didn't ya??????? Ughhhhhh I still have nightmares about touching the drag LMAO Oh well at least I got to see it before it launched back to the bottom LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave