Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trolling plate.

FREE trolling plate, this is a good one, fully automatic operation, flips down when you go slow or troll and flips up automatically when you speed up, or it can be raised up when not needed.

First come first serve to any Winni Web site member(except Salmon Chop).

I never use it as I don't use live bait and my boat trolls downs to 1 mph without one anyhow if needed.

Big John

Re: Trolling plate.

Hey Big John, If nobody has claimed this would it be alright if I did? I'll give you some money for it if you want? Let me know? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

LOL Dave
Hey Big John, If nobody has claimed this would it be alright if I did? I'll give you some money for it if you want? Let me know? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

It's yours Dave, I don't want any money, but you have to come down and get it between July 2nd and 13th, stay and fish the day, then I'll give it to you when you leave, lol..

Big John

Sounds like a plan, and yes I mean it, I have a salmon that I got a bone to pick with on that lake of yours. I'll bring the oatmeal creme cookies LOL Or if you like peanut butter fudge I'll have the wife make a batch (One of the few things she can make good LMAO but don't tell her I said that LOL). Thanks Big John, If I can pull it off, I am gonna use it on my old 25 hp mercury on the old 14' fiberglass boat I got, (maybe I can get my dad to register it for me for my birthday LOL) then I can fish the river and some local ponds, lakes up this way. Take CAre God Bless LOL DAve (and Yes I will be in touch!!!!!!)

LOL Dave
Sounds like a plan, and yes I mean it, I have a salmon that I got a bone to pick with on that lake of yours. I'll bring the oatmeal creme cookies LOL Or if you like peanut butter fudge I'll have the wife make a batch (One of the few things she can make good LMAO but don't tell her I said that LOL). Thanks Big John, If I can pull it off, I am gonna use it on my old 25 hp mercury on the old 14' fiberglass boat I got, (maybe I can get my dad to register it for me for my birthday LOL) then I can fish the river and some local ponds, lakes up this way. Take CAre God Bless LOL DAve (and Yes I will be in touch!!!!!!)

I'll hold it for you.

Big John

Thanks Big John I appreciate it. Ya didn't mention if ya liked fudge or not?????? LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Does the bear defecate in the woods? :>)
Cal

Is that a private Joke?????? Last I knew they did LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

It was suppose to be a funny. I've seen Big John consume food at a RFP summer bar-b-que. So I figured he'd have a sweet tooth.
Cal

LOL Dave
Thanks Big John I appreciate it. Ya didn't mention if ya liked fudge or not?????? LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Not eating that stuff anymore, need to loose more weight.

Thanks,

Big John