Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Congrats to Alan Nute at the LCI awards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job Roof Rafter Team, and a BIG HEARTY Congrats to you Alan, Couldn't go to a more deserving guy, who is always willing to give us tips and good advice in his store, probably one of the reasons I travel to his store all the way from Berlin LOL Again Congrats to all of you Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

We (Me, Adrien, John and Scott) had all intentions of staying to see you guys haul in your big awards... but due to the mid-awards fire alarm and slow proceedings, we had to leave before the end. We were up at the buttcrack of dawn to fish Champlain again. Needed a few hours sleep or we wouldn't have made it. Sorry to skip out on you all. Highest of congrats to all of you!! Sure was great to know the fishlakewinni crew placed so well in the LCI.
(FYI: we HAMMERED the fish today! LOL)

Great job Al and Team Roof Rafter. and a big second to what LOL Dave said about this not going to an more deserving guy! Also congraulations to Lena and Roland who are always a formediable team!

Glen

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Need I say more!

WAY TO GO, FISH LAKE WINNIE.COM Congrats to all on super job well done!!!!!!!!!Doc

Congrats Alan and the Roofy team, and also Lena & Roland. Great showing from NH!
Richard

Great job! & congrats to all. W-Fat

Congrats. to Alan, Team Roof Rafter, and Lena and Roland. Proud to know you. Cal P.