Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Home from God's country

My wife and I also just returned Sunday afternoon. Had a great time, slow fishing Friday and saturday but landed 6 salmon on sunday at 1st.conn. lake. got 1 salmon on Francis and 1 Rainbow on Back lake. Speaking of Back lake, its been 3-4 years since my last trip up there, whats with all the weeds on back lake. I couldn't believe how many times we got hung up on them. After an hour and a half, I got so frustrated I left. I also caught 2 small bass there at Back lake. Amazing change after a few years. All in all it was a great getaway.

anrik1 - what were you fishing out of? We were on the f1rst Connecticut lake in a 17' Crestliner with a blue stand up canvas and 4 electric riggers, or moose watching in a gray Toyota Tacoma. One normal looking citizen, 2 teen age boys, and my long gray hair and straggly gray beard. Need to get to the barber soon, or audition for inclusion in ZZ TOP lol.
Throbbin Rods out

I was in my 17' smokercraft, blue. we trolled the sandbar area on sunday. I did see your boat now that you mentioned it. My wife remembered it too. my truck was a white ford f150 with Anrik Irrigation on the sides. Stayed at Spruce Cone. Going to go back in 2 months for more fishing

Well Billllll Was the intel good????? Send me an email I need some detail information from ya LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Anrik - saw you guys, you fished more hours than we did. Nice looking boat. I am envious that you are going back anfd I am not. I donated a day of fishing with an old fart for my kid's dance school auction, and will be taking out two dads and their 2 6 year old daughters on Sunapee - hoping for some luck on that trip.

Dave - Intel was spot on - color, depth, speed, #colors of lead, it was like you were there LOL.
Jerky got eaten by no one but me - oh well, it is a hardship but I have broad shoulders...
When are you coming fown to do a Sunapee or Newfound run? I have room for you and Rob on the Grady, maybe I can steal my luck back - - you guys have had good use of it hehehehe!

I bet Rob would be interested in doing an Newfound run, Have tried it twice and haven't had that great of luck, still haven't caught a salmon out that place LOL Glad the intel was good and caught you some fish. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave