(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: On the Barge

J.R.
i agree john, squam has been slow all year and not many rainbows left. the meat fisherman have pulled them out. i salute you for being a catch and release fisherman...
guess i will hit winni. way better fishing

We do keep one now and then and our guest on occaision take one home too, so I guess we are snack fisherman. I love it when one goes belly up and by the time we get back to retrieve it they are long gone, I hope they make it afterwards ??

On the other hand, I think Winni could stand to have allot more taken out, especially any hook wounded or skinny ones, these do the remaining fish or the lake no good. A healthy rleased fish, can be your trophy later on.

Big John

Re. Beware of eagles

Catch and release is good just make sure the eagle isn't around. Threw a nice three lb. salmon back in Winni saturday.Didn't know the eagle was around. He had the salmon almost before he hit the water. I guess he needed to feed the family.

Re: Re. Beware of eagles

Triple D
Catch and release is good just make sure the eagle isn't around. Threw a nice three lb. salmon back in Winni saturday.Didn't know the eagle was around. He had the salmon almost before he hit the water. I guess he needed to feed the family.

Ya know the pair on Squam has never done that to me yet, allthough I've seen them scoop one up right in front of the boat on a slow day for me when we didn;t have a fish, good fisherman them Eagles. The babies Eaglets are huge now.

Your hat is still in safe keeping, right were you left it on my dash..

Big John

Re: Open Dates

John what days do you have left.I will get back to you tomorrow.

Triple D
John what days do you have

Not 100% sure but looks like my dance card is filling up fast, looks like from Wednesday next week on is open. I'll have tp put it on paper (memory not that good anymore) I'll post something more definate later or e mail you. Both you and your brother ?

Must be the charm and menu on The Barge, fishing is terrible on that lake.

Big John

Triple D

I think we are full until next Wednesday or Thursday for two guys, would it be both you and your brother, I have a few days open for 1 person ? I'll let you know, my dance card is filling up fast. Not sure why people want to fish that lake, must be the charm of The Barge, or the menu, the fishing is terrible on that Lake, ugh.

Big John

Triple D

Did you get my e mail Saturday, Thursday on is looking good right now, I think you and your brother need a day off.

Big John

W-Fat
Photobucket OOPs I forgot the pic. 22" 4 lbs 14 oz bow

Looked at the photo and reminded me we need a new p-- bucket.

See ya Saturday, I'll bring the cocktail sauce.

Big John

P---bucket and cocktail sauce,sounds like a strange combination.

poleski
P---bucket and cocktail sauce,sounds like a strange combination.

Everything gos on The Barge, might have a few dancing girls on board too, you just never know.

Big John

Now that's a plan. Where will you be trolling ?

Don't laugh, If memory serves me correctly, we saw that on Winni once??????? Or at least some of us did Ughhhhhh I missed it LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave