(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday and monday fishing

B-Man
Went to squam with mac and gave w-fat a ride to fish with big john. Day started out pretty nice day fishing was slow but fish caught were in good shape.caught and released a nice 4 pound+- male.Then I caught a 5 pound 6oz salmon and Mac caught a twin to it at the same weight nice fat fish.Fish were caught on flies 3 hook maynard on rod worker at 150 feet of steel. John calls me on radio and said that a bad storm is coming man o man did it rain!!!! but at boat landing no rain yet?
weird weather ran into 3 down pours on way home. got home to Keene and no rain allday? Took a friend from work on monday to winni never fished there before.Got there at 5am and saw fish rolling on top. Tried planner board 1 color no bites all differant depths and I changed lures more than w- fat 1 small salmon and a runt.THOUSANDS of small mayflies were everywere and fish rolling everywere best day on water[weather wise all year] still beats work.Mac will post some photos. Leaving the Islander on nubi for a week this weekend and give that a try
B-Man

Fishing is still very slow but boy the quality is super, every day 1 big fish on The Barge, 6.4 today (caught by my friend Bob), big one yesterday too, tThat's the 5th one over 6 this year, report later. Photos will be on message board maybe next week when I get home, lots of good photos but I don't know how to post them here and don't want to ask anyone..

Big John

Re: Saturday and monday fishing - pic's

Here are the two we got Sat.

Photobucket

oops, pic size needs to be fixed, here is B-man's

Photobucket

Mac
oops, pic size needs to be fixed, here is B-man's

Photobucket

Handsome dude, but the fish looks small next to the B Man, should have had W Fat hold it, lol..

Big John

Mac
Here are the two we got Sat.

Photobucket

Good photo of B Man.

Big John