Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salt Fri.

Plenty of macks at the 2KR buoy off Portsmouth Sunday, but couldn,t find a striper or bluefish anywhere. Fished inside and outside the mouth of the river, Kittery Point and Sisters Ledges, up toward York, Isles of Sholes and back up the river and did a drift from the Shara Long bridge to Schiller Station. Nothing, Nada, shouda gone out for cod. Cal P.

Talked to Roof Rafta Today and told him about the post here and he said to call him on ch 72 friday he will be out there and he will give you some info or try his cell. Good Luck!

Thanks for information what is roofraftas cell #? Also my son works Marine Patrol out of Portsmouth.and Hampton and called me today telling me the Macs were in heavy from breaking rock to boors head and no blues perfect hope it stays till Friday first time out in a few years due to a back problems.

Hey Slayer, I have a question for your son at Marine patrol is there a way of contacting him ?

Heres there web link you should be able to find what you need to know there including a phone # of the Patrol
http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/ss/marinepatrol/index.html

thank you

Pats(roof rafta) number is 603-608-8334 he will give info to anybody that has questions or just wants to shoot the breeze. Tight Lines and Screamin Reels!

Re: Salt Fri. Report

Well it started out fine got to the ramp in Newburyport with my son and friend, launched boat then if it could go wrong it did started motor Honda 50 trouble going in rev. grind then went in pulling away from dock boat steering froze wont turn pulled back to dock cannot get it to go owner claimed he was just out a week ago no problems, well to make a long story short back on trailer then home first time almost out in 2 years no go maybe next time