(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jigging, pulling, pumping, up and down

Tom (from Michigan)
Sounds like you guys threw all the toys at those fish. Any pics or video's of what you did catch?

Videos (yuk) I don't do, too many and I don't realy enjoy watching them, some people do but I prefer photos. I have a bunch of nice photos but don't know how to post them and don't want to ask anyone else to do it for me, they would if I asked, but I'd rather not be a pain..

That leaves the Braggin Board, which I prefer, but I can't seem to get them to AJ, the e mail on the bragging board does not work for me (old address I think)????

I'll get them on somehow, we have allot of nice photos from the spring and more recently, etc. (five 6+ pounders)

Now that the Lake is in "slow mode" I should find a way to post them, maybe I'll go to posting school,lol but I prefer the bragging board, well see.

Big John

just got my jiqqer in yesterday, will be in the water saterday, cant wait. really was a quick delivery and looks much better than the early version down jigger fish with the parachute, much easier to use. were you using wire line on the pumper, im going to give that a spin on slobago this weekend as well, big fish seem to have dissapeared, not like the last couple years at all

fishlessman
just got my jiqqer in yesterday, will be in the water saterday, cant wait. really was a quick delivery and looks much better than the early version down jigger fish with the parachute, much easier to use. were you using wire line on the pumper, im going to give that a spin on slobago this weekend as well, big fish seem to have dissapeared, not like the last couple years at all

They all swear by Braided Steel, I have a few set up but haven't put them un the water yet. Too much nw stuff to play with, maybe when things settle down, or maybe later today, lol.

If you have any questions, give me a call on the Lake 508-277-8899. Key is do not crank down the rod and try to keep speed at 2.5.

Keep me posted, allot of the guys are buying them, in your businees you will appreciate the mechanics of it.

Try his flies too, they are awsome and built to last and catch fish too, lol.

Big John