Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: July 10 on the Cool Water II

Hey there Chappy, Not sure if it's my comp but couldn't view from either link. When I went to the youtube link, it tried to get me to sign up to view youtube videos. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Click the first link and view the low res. The mid res works for me also. It depends on your browser and plugin settings. I am not an expert but learning fast.

As for You Tube, the video is there but may not have sound...

Awesome Video Chappy, The smile on the little guys face is worth the whole day!!!!!!!! AWESOME and the last song on the video is so true, Great Choice and awesome job as usual Travis. Take Care God Bless and Thanks for sharing with us. Of course if I was to try that spreader bar thing, I'd have the biggest Cluster you ever saw LMAO I have a hard enough time with just one set of Dave Davis off of the ball LMAO LOL Dave

Nice Chappy good Vid! I had fun fishing with you and watching Liam crank in all them beauties. It was a good time getting a liitle crazy with them blades! We will have to do that again maybe some jigging next time!

ps. whacked em' on the new color! that thing is so sexy!!!

Trav

Thank Travis,

The name of the new color is the "Sexy Smelt". I will put it up on the site in a couple of weeks.

If you need any let me know. Tight lines...