Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: seat man

Hey Big John, Where the heck you docking your boat now? Was down your way this past weekend for my kids district softball tournament, and looked when we drove by at night for The Barge but didn't see it at either dock that I remember you having it at? Just curious. The whole time I was down there I kept dreaming of going out on the barge, but I knew it was the wife and kids weekend and if I mentioned "Fishing" I would have had to ask you for a couch to sleep on at your camp LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

I'm on as differnt dock now.

John
Try Tom's Tops and Trim. He is right behind the andwich shop you Russ and I hit the day we changedyour cable. If htat doesn't work out, give me a yell and I will give you the name of the woman who did my top. Great work, great price, mine took a while but she works outside on big projects and heck, we have not had that many days without rain this year.

Throbbin Rods
John
Try Tom's Tops and Trim. He is right behind the andwich shop you Russ and I hit the day we changedyour cable. If htat doesn't work out, give me a yell and I will give you the name of the woman who did my top. Great work, great price, mine took a while but she works outside on big projects and heck, we have not had that many days without rain this year.

Thanks Bill, nice talking to you tonight, got into a few nice ones just before the Tornado warning, had to get off the lake real quick, ****. But I know where I'm headed in the AM, new spot.

Hope you are feeling better.

Big John