Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fishing Report!

I heard you out there on the radio. Sounded like you were lighting them up. I was over Diamond doing nothing. Got blanked for the first time in 4 days of fishing. Have not been doing that well overall. Lot of action on the screen and up into the balls but cant get them to go. Catching fish here and there but I have not yet caught a keeper in 4 days out. Good luck tomorrow.

It was a good day! Those Chappy's guide did some serious damage! Steady action all morning for my group. dropped off for the last 30 minutes.

A little confusion on the radio... I was running a white perch fly flat lined. Fare back, 175 feet.

Good to be out on the water, beautiful day. Basically ran all chappy's, a couple flies. all fish were on 6-7 colors of lead and 28-32' down on the rigger

Good luck to all!
-Kool-Aid

Any good size to your fish? I have mostly been dragging 2 rods which kills me. Tough to get teenagers out of bed! Might have to start Jigging lakers.

I'll be out there Monday and or Tuesday, probably doing my usual thing, pushing the fish straight at you.