(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thursday Winni Report w PIC OF FLASH SETUP

Here you go gentlemen,

This is how I roll and hopefully with the pic you can see how my setup is. Notice that the release is about 3 feet above the ball so your lure or fly will not hook up with all the flash attached. Hope this helps.

Matt
AKA Smokin Turtle

PS I'm gonna buy Chappy's School O Smelt! Someone needs to post a pic of that cause I want to see that rig!

Photobucket

Can't miss em' with Chappy's!

With his School o' smelt you will see a noticable difference in quantity!

There is something about the action on 2 inch lure that really gets those fish excited!

Call Chappy and get some for yourself!

www.chappysguide.com

Do you guys that use these have any favorite colors?

I believe that you can fish these lures any color any day and catch fish because the action on them is so good!

Personally I like the red/gold color.

-Cody

I have the red gold and the coolwater cruiser colors and like koolaid says it doesn't matter much.I run any color lure ,any type lure behind either one with the same success.polebreaker

went to the KTP.
they had luhr jensen school of smelts and moosalok (sp)cable flashers in 3 different sizes. color was rainbow prism and blue stripe.
I will let you all know the out come on sunday night / monday morning..

Thanks again
Dave

CODY witch do you find to be more effective vertical or horizontal???BARRY

I run the vertical then the ball then the horizontal... like in the photo above. I made my own umbrella troll rig and personally I think that catches the most fish. But The vertical run with the horizontal is second most effective.

-Cody

Hey Cody,

Any way you can post a pic of that umbrella rig? I'd love to see it. Also, does AJ's or Paugus Sports sell those rigs. I gots to have it!!!!!!

Thanks
Smokin Turtle

Ya will do, not a lot of free time but will put a fishing report up soon. whats your email?