Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tues am fishing report

Took Winnisquam anglers Larry and Lisa out on the Peggy "C" this am for a "Winni fix". It took us a hour to set all the lines because the bite was on. Lead lines with flies were hot! All fat and sassy salmon with a few rainbows in the mix. Caught only one laker all day and it was all bloated up. It looked and felt like it swallowed a helium balloon. And it was caught while making a 3 mph turn.???? We were fishing 7 to 9 colors of lead. Were we fishing 5 flies and one lure until about 8am. White perch fly and salty special were the best. Put an orange fly on when the sun got bright and it caught the biggest fish. Oil slick was the hottest lure. We caught fish right up until noon when we quit. It was a fantastic morning out there.

Salty

Re: Tues am fishing report

Dave, Guess I had better get down to Winni soon, I have a tentative trip with Wyatts Fly's and will be contacting you soon too.

Great report.

Big John

Re: Tues am fishing report...

John.....Check your e-mail.

Salty

We fished this am and had about the same luck. Funny thing is we knocked off mostly lakers. A few good salmon and rainbows and broke off our best fish with an LDR. But what a blast, we had a never done it guy on the boat and he was bamboozled at how fast we can reset those riggers with no tangles. And what a sunrise !! Fish on! fish on! o my god get the net fish on !!!

And here I sit watching my 3 adorable grandaughters, actually wouldn't miss it. I'll be getting in in the action soon I hope.

Got your e mail Dave, thanks, I'll be in touch..

Big John

Way to go Salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richard