Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing Report Thursday and Friday Nights

Fished Thursday night alone for about 1 hour. Saw Cool Water and Salmoneer. Wind was tough from the West and the racing Sailboats were a PITA. No hits even though I was seeing tons of bait. Had a White Perch Fly on the rigger close and an Orange Fly at 6.5 colors. Talked to my brother Mike that night he he said why didn't you use the Guide Specials. So, fished last night with my son Ryan. We fished from 6:30 until about 7:45. Had a White Perch Fly on the rigger close, Fuzzy Orange/Copper on the other rigger, Guide Special Orange and Black Spots and another Fuzzy Orange/Copper on Lead Core at 6.5 colors. We ended up with 4 two year old salmon and 1 small bass. We had a few other hits but nobody home. One interesting thing about last night was that I was letting out the Guide Special just before we called it a night and a salmon hit it before I had put any lead out. I had put out about 30 feet of leader. It was a chuncky 2 year old. Fishing was tough again last night with a strong wind from the east. We had white caps when we started. I'm glad we stuck it out and we had a good night. Hope the East wind doesn't mess things up for tomorrow.