Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim the lure guy

Talked with Jim Graves today, he had his new knee done, went to re-hab and is now home. Getting around some but feels great, feels so good he's going to get the other one done as soon s the docm will do it.

Using a walker, etc but he's lost weight and working hard. May start to do some bench work but doubts he will be able to get out to fish before the seasons over. Give him a call or drop him an e mail. jgravesaccrocke@webtv.net or (413) 773-5043

Myself I see a surgeon tomorrow, (3rd opinion) to decide on my shoulder. I have to decide on having the just the rotator cup done or whole shoulder replacement. I can't decide and so far no Doc will guarantee just the rotator fix as far as taking care of the pain.

This getting old is a ****** but the alternative sucks.

Big John

Re: Jim the lure guy

Glad to hear Jim is well! Your shoulder issue is a bummer! It's probably from them Squam Salmon!!!!!

Cool Water

Re: Jim the lure guy

Cool Water
Glad to hear Jim is well! Your shoulder issue is a bummer! It's probably from them Squam Salmon!!!!!

Yep, Jim sounded pretty chipper on the phone.

Not sure on that but fishing, we figured out, definatly agravates it, so this fall we will get er done. Hope it heals enough to fish Florida in January/February.

Big John

Cool Water