View Entire Thread
Re: Congrats to Mr and Mrs Lavoie

Congrats Nadine and Adrien

Congratulations Adrien

Erin

Adrien
Congrats to you and your lovely wife. You are now embarking on the most rewarding part of your life. Trust me when I say that raising my girls was the most fun I ever had in my life. There were a few clusters along the way, but as the oldest approaches late 20's and the other one approaches the last years of high school, I look back and you know what? It wasn't nearly long enough. You are really going to enjoy this. One piece of advice from an old fart. Don't change your lifestyle to fit your kids, make your kids part of your lifestyle. Small difference in words, big difference in life.
later
throbbin rods

Congratulations, the gray hair isn't far away.

Charlie

Congratulation to both.

Louis

Congratulations and best of luck!!! A whole new life beginning for your family........ Doc

OUTSTANDING !! let me tell you a little something about girls... she WILL out fish you on many days!!

Congrats Adrien and family!

Congrats to the both of you!!!!!!! I remember when you first told me you were expecting your first child. The look or excitement,nervousness etc... was "Priceless" cause any of us that have kids have had that exact same look LOL Very happy to hear, now you will see first hand why I always talk about my (not so little girl anymore LOL) daughter Amber all the time. And please when you get a chance, Post a Pic of your BEST CATCH EVER!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and enjoy fatherhood, cause as Throbbin Rods said, It's gone before you know it LOL, LOL Dave

Congratulations Adrian and Nadine. It’s a life changing experience for you and your parents. You think buying lures is expensive, wait till you start buying diapers and formula.

Congrats from Wyatt's Flys! Passing on our heritage of the outdoor world will keep you busy for a lifetime.All our best wishes. Bobby

Good luck with the new born, hope it don't cramp your fishing style too much, but if it does, what better way to take your time.

Big John

Good luck. And best wishes.

Way to go Adrian!!

Wishing you and your family the best at such a wonderful time - enjoy!!

Chappy.

congrats adrien and family. joe s.

Congratulations Adrien and Nadine

Congrats!!! Only 11 more to go. (Cheaper by the dozen)

Salty

Best wishes to the Lavoie family- great for you to have a future fishing partner!

Congrats!

Thank you all so much i wish i could thank you all personally for the kind words. They are truly appreciated.

My wife and i are so happy, all our dreams are coming true with our new little girl, i think a few more are in the works soon.

Here is my little princess

Dad and Maggie 9-02-09

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! And what a Great Picture, I hope your having that blown up into an 8 X 10?? That is a picture you will treasure for the rest of your life. Now the fun begins!!!!!! Just wait before you know it, she'll be ambers' age, and you'll be pulling your hair out when she comes home and shows you her nice new bras Ughhhhhhhh Yeah I'm still not dealing with it well LOL At least she hasn't asked for those goofy underwear yet UGHHHHHHHHH. Enjoy the new addition cause they grow faster then a salmon gouging on smelt LOL Tell the Mrs. I say CONGRATS!!!!!!! And thanks for posting a pic of your best catch to date!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL DAve P.S. You think you get up early to go fishing??? You ain't seen nothing yet brotha LMAO