Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nice Laker

Hey Joe if ya wanna send it to me I'll gladly post it up for ya, just give me the details and stuff and I will put it right up Take Care God Bless LOL DDave

Thanks. I clicked on the email icon but it won't show your address.

droberts71@hotmail.com

thanks

Re: Here's the Pic of Joe's BIG LAKER

Here is the promised Pic of Joe's Big Laker, Now we just need a story to go along with it right fellas??????? come on Joe we're all dying to know all the specifics of this fine catch of yours. Congrats Take Care God Bless LOL DAve

Joe's Beauty of a Laker

Photobucket

It hit a tiny, copper Mooselook 7 colors out. Took me out another color and I was afraid I'd pull those small hooks out, so I cut the motor and inched her in. I figured it was maybe 3-4lbs. When I got to see the leader, it took off and 8 colors disappeared in a flash. I inched her in again and when I saw the mono it surfaced. Quite a sight seeing it on top with its fins sticking out of the water. I worked it in and netted it by myself with rod in right hand and net in left
while standing on the swim platform in 3 footers. Not too smart. Weighed it, took some pics and let it go. 7 1/2 lbs. Learned so much from this site. thanks to all. So important to match the hatch. I never would have thought to tie on such a small spoon. But it only made sense. That tiny Mooselook looks just like a YOY smelt.

Nice Job Hoe. Strange that you should mention the fins. Several big Salmon we caught this year over 6#
as well as a few big Bows exhibted the same thing. Those big Dorsal fins look monsterous on a big fish when that's all you see prior to netting. Quite a thrill I agree.

Can't wait to get anither one like that before it's over. But looking doubtfull last few trips out, still plenty of time however.

Big John

Hey John, it is not nice to call Joe names...hehehe

Joe, I see you are Mooching - must have been an epic and most memorable fight. Did this beast come from Ossipee...

Talk to you later.

Chappy
Hey John, it is not nice to call Joe names...hehehe

Joe, I see you are Mooching - must have been an epic and most memorable fight. Did this beast come from Ossipee...

Talk to you later.

Oops, John S.

Ahhhh Would of never thought of Joe G. as being a Hoe ????????? LMAO sorry John couldn't help myself LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Hey Chappy,
Got it at Winni. Hoe

Joe
Nice Laker! Way to be patient while playing him in. For me, that is all the FUN!
Richard

What part of the lake are you fishing? Wolfeboro was loaded with fish

wow that is almost the exact same spot I broke off a monster on Sunday morning....did she have a white perch fly in her mouth? lol...just kidding - great catch