Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tues. Winni Report

Pretty much non stop action. From 5.30 till 10.00 A.M. Then picked up 5 or 6 more Until leaving at 1.00 P.M. The white perch fly. Got most of the salmon. With the Fuzzy Green D.B Or Guide Special with several more. Caught all salmon except one white perch.Riggers 25' to 35'. Lead core 5 to 6 colors. Most of the fish caught in a 100' of water. Also used flashers. All very nice salmon. Except one liitte guy.

Re: Tues. Winni Report

Sounds like Squam, lol.

I think I'm fishing there Friday,I need a fix.

Big John

They are about half the size of squam. But they are some nice healthy salmon.Some a little over 3 lbs. And very fat. Right now the white perch fly is killing them.

Triple D
They are about half the size of squam. But they are some nice healthy salmon.Some a little over 3 lbs. And very fat. Right now the white perch fly is killing them.

Any fish is fun catchin, I'd be happy to catch a 3 pounder on Squam these days, right now it's dead, but we keep trying for another big boy, there are still a few in there.

Big John

John,We're hoping you'll bring us some big "Silver" karma come Friday. We had a 6 year old Salmon caught and released Sunday w/a damaged jaw. The digital scale read 3 1/2 Lbs.There's some fatty's out there! Bobby

I'll put on my new lucky Red Sox hat.

Big John