Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake ontario 2009 aboard C.C.

Super Super weather to start off, We just missed the Blowing wind that put 8 to 10 ftrs on the lake. The weather after that was a dream for sure. At first things started good when we boated our first king in the afternoon of the 31st after we moved into camp put the boat in rig everything up get our licences and then went out for a 2 hr troll when we picked up the 18 lb king on meat. Tuesdauy was a complete frustrating day with three rod firing and nobody home ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Than the next day all hell broke loose after we found the magic ticket to use!! My friend Don who goes with me every year could not make it due to job responsabiltys so I invited Pat Colby and he was able to get some free time from roofing and jumped aboard for a trip both of us will never forget. I will let the slideshow do the talkin, here is my list of malfunctions, burnt out portside bulb, cannon downrigger terminal plug near the batterie broke so we hard wired it, livewell pump is fried but still pumps water slowly, snapped of the pin on the flushmount gimbal due to fighting a king and boat getting off course and hogging the ball in a ledge but managed to recover it. A few tackle set ups that are wedged in some Kings mouth swimming around out there. All in All a Banner year out of many trips I have taken to ontario I could keep going and talk about every hook up but just look a these few pics I put together.........I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!!

C.C.

Re: Lake ontario 2009 aboard C.C.

Bet you can't wait to do it all over again.I know I can't.Terry's fault just got back they boated 11 kings for their trip with the biggest at 24 lbs.Way to go C.C.thanks for posting the pictures,those kings are brutes.polebreaker

Re: Lake ontario 2009 aboard C.C.

Awesome CHarlie, Looks like you def. had a very good time. Take Care God Bless and Thanks for sharing LOL Dave