Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fall Gathering September 19th Bear Island

Hey Gang, Long range weather suggests the 19th should be a pretty good day....from "channel 12" it sounds like the fishing is holding up, but from this weekend you won't know it on my boat....with apparently a steady weather pattern developing, we have good "vibe's" that the bite will return this week.

We are just trying to get a "feel" of who (& how many) and number of boats that maybe planning on attending. Any response that you could offer, either through this "dialog" or a phone call or private e-mail, would be appreciated. Also if any questions, please similarly contact me.

Also still looking for anyone that wants to take charge of that "pre-dawn meeting" at Shep Brown's and the "pool" or anyone who might be willing to try to coordinate a Horseshoe Tourney of sorts.

Thanks and hope to see you on the 19th !

Joe. (White Thunder) Home: (603) 542-8474 and Cell: (603) 558-1059.

I hope to be there with my fishing buddy, and RFP, Jim Hanson who also lives on Bear Island down by the camp. We'd bring enough moose burger to gripp for about 10 or so. What time is the gathering?

Thanks!

Hal Lyon
Aardvark

We'll also bring enough beer for 10-20 or so (2 small pony keglets) to wash down the moose burgers we'll bring. Had some left over from the island wedding. But what time will it be?

Hal

Hi Hal... I would expect it would get going about Noon..I would think those fishing in the morning should be ready to quit (or take a breather by then) and I'm sure any activities that evolve from a "pre-dawn" meeting at Shep Brown's will establish some sort of "deadline" probably about that time.

The day's format is very informal and very "free flowing" ... everybody is on their own pace for socializing, cooking and eating.... there is absolutely no rush.... I'm sure we'll be going well into the evening and continuing the next morning and as earlier communicated....

All are welcome to join us and linger, we should be able to accommodate some who wish to "overnight" or come in early on Friday afternoon/evening....

Any particular questions , give me call or e-mail (I'll only be responding to e-mail until 6:30 am Thursday morning) Home # (603)542-8474; My cell # is (603) 558-1059; the Cottage phone at Bear Island is (603) 279-6115.

Hoping to see a lot of you Saturday.

Joe.

Dear Joe,

Many thanks! As you may know, I live on east side of Bear down by 6 mile. We will fish in the morning and then drop by about noon or so. I'll bring enough moose burgers for 10 or so and a pony of beer. Looking forward to it!

Best wishes,

Hal