Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat Gathering

Thanks to our gracious hosts for the gathering. The wind was brutal but the picnic was great!!! Awesome cookout and great fellowship. Sorry more people couldn't make it.

Salty

Re: Sat Gathering

Salty
Thanks to our gracious hosts for the gathering. The wind was brutal but the picnic was great!!! Awesome cookout and great fellowship. Sorry more people couldn't make it.

Salty

I agree 100%, great time, met some new folks, put a few faces with some names I've known. Too bad the wind hurt the attendance.

Thanks to Joe and his wife for hosting our gathering saturday. I had a greattime and so did my brother! I agree the weather was terrible but the cookout was great, moose burgers, carrot cake and beer it doesn't get much better than that! It was good too see everyone and Hal it was nice to finaly meet you

Glen

Thanks to the Bear Island crew for hosting - Joe & Paul - what a great spot! Had a great time and though the salmon didn't cooperate for us, really enjoyed talking fishing with you all. Moose burgers were tasty Hal and congratulations to Glen for winning the pool. Season is just about done so look forward to seeing you on the ice...