Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1st CT Lake Report

Squam has rocks popping up I never new were there, lots of shallow spots and not worth fishing in the closing days..

I just got a report from NHDES/Dam Bureau.
According to them, the average Lake level in mid September is 10.9feet, and that is the exact reading today. It certainly looks lower than in years past, although I have seen it lower.

Louis

If they can draw it all down at one time. It make less work for them. Then they can go back on vacation.

I understand one big draw down is not possible for people downstream of the dams and I can understand that.

But it's a long ways off to ice in, they would have plenty of time (I think) if they would ahere to the schedued draw down date of Comlubus Day that they state for my of the lakes.

I hit a rock (no damage) two weeks ago on Squam and I know that lake pretty **** good, JR had a close call last weekend.

I hate to say it, but I think it's a loosing battle, but it helps to vent here. If Fish and Game can't talk to them, how can we, they are in the same building ?

Big John

Hope they don't have to get a fire boat? Out to one of the islands. On Squam.Sounds like it would be real interesting.