(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1st Annual Frostbite Fleet Salmon Shootout

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, I took all of the img codes and fixed them for viewing, used Word to do the work. Enjoy

Close to starting time. Everyone was great about the start and it went very smoothly.

The start!

Misc. photos

Great guys!

Luc drove down from Canada

The crew from left to right, Dennis,Shawn,Kevin and Randy. Pam was taking the pictures.

With the trophy

Here is a closer look at the beautiful one of a kind trophy that Randy Colomb made just for this event. Pictures really cannot capture how incredible it really is! Thanks a million Randy!! You are a character and I,m happy to have meant you. My hopes are to do this with you and lot's of other great people for years to come.

WOW!!!

The prize table

Cannot thank Pam enough. She was the glue that held everything together. She busted butt and kept us organized,fed and in line at all times. I don't think I will ever do another event without her. Thanks Pam!!

Thanks to all of our sponsors.

Pam working as usual

Nice Rainbow! This was the 1st boat that came in, and unfortunately he and his son were not in our event. Great people though. This was a very chunky Rainbow and the pic doesn't do it any justice. It was pushing 4lbs easy!!

When I took this pic I did not realize that these would end up being the winning fish or the winning angler. Great job!!

Early Bird with a nice pair of 21 inch+ LC salmon. And enough to get him the 2nd place prize of almost 300.00. Not bad for 6 hours of fishing and fun. Great job!

Frank(Fishin Machine)Kurant with his 3rd place winning fish. Way to go Frank. I hope it's ok I used this pic. ;)

This was a day that most of us will never forget, but for this guy it was the day of a lifetime. He won everything. The grand prize(500.00), the 400.00 I.D.I Artic Armor suit and a 100.00 custom trolling rod from Fish 307. Oh and did I mention the trophy!!

Our top 3 with the man who started this whole winter fishing phenomenon "Randy Colomb. Thank you so much Randy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gus
Photobucket

Thanks for making viewing easy Gus. What a nice thing to do!

Salty

Gus
Ditto, exactly what Salty said!
Shawn, thanks for posting & what a great event.
Richard