(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Buck Fever/ ? to Big John

Nice deer Roger , question to big John whats a sputsman
that a new generation hunter lol and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all for enjoyable and safe Holidays.

Re: Buck Fever

Hey John,

I hope you are doing well since the shoulder surgery. I spoke to Rick and he told me you were doing well. As far as the weight it was in the first post. So here is the weight just for you...184 pounds. By the way glad you liked the story. And you too are a good good all around person. Thanks!

You told me you wanted a "small roast" I am sure that this one will have enough in it to deliver. Or maybe I should get you one from the other three. HA!

Here is an early Merry Christmas for you Big John.

Roger-

nice job roger.congrats..have a great holiday to. joe s....

White Cap
John Sampson
Show off, lol. Details on the kill please.

Big John

Hey Big John don't you want to be politically correct? It's called "harvest". :>)

Cal

I hear ya, actually, I don't hunt at all, but I have too many friends that do to go off on a tangent about it. I see one dead or allmost dead on the road and it tears me up big time. I hit a Turkey last year (with my truck) and I looked for it on the side of 93 for the rest of the year whenever I rode by.. That being said, allot of my friends say they killed a deer, or killed a Turkey, etc. I prefer shot a deer or shot a Turkey, etc. Harvest is a great term or just plain "got" a deer.

I'm glad they don't say I killed a Salmon today, lol

But in the spirit of all my hunting friends I used the term most of them seem to be comfortable with.

Big John

Great Deer and great story!
I am sure your Dad is proud!