Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shrink wrap

I just found out from a guy that has plowed for us and and done odd jobs here and there for us for years, does shrink wrapping. A little late, but just had mine done yesterday before the snow, tired of wasting an expensive tarp every year.

Great for keeping the mice out so we had it done. If anyone in southern NH, Nashua or Lowell,Ma area needs it done, drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

I known it's a little, maybe allot late.

Hoping to see more ideas on the Winni post that Travis started.

Big John

Re: Shrink wrap

I had mine done for the first time this year in 20 yrs,I don't know,seemed expensive.I used get a 30x20 tarp and it would last 4or5 years reuse the same frame worked pretty good.Time will tell,that blue stuff seems awful flimsy.

I could never get more than a year out of my tarps.

Of course the shrink wrap is only for one season too and more expensive than a tarp. But shrink wrap keeps it tight and mice free, if a mouse gets to work it can cost you 100's of dollars to get re-wired.

Since we had ours done late, I hope I didn't have a mouse in there before we had it wrapped, he'll be in there eating wires all winter, lol.

Big John

Ive always bought a box of moth balls and placed them in plastic cups around boat where they don't get wet have never had a rodent problem a old timer who is no longer with us told me this . Knock on wood.