(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lets get organized

Hello Travis,

I would love to help. I have good skill in all computer software including web sites and presentations. However, work is quite busy right now with a lot of travel. When I am not travelling I am in Concord. So depending on where the committee is based may affect my participation.

With these limitations, I may not best suited to be one of these three people, as I beleive my work and family could trump meeting dates depending on frequency and the time.

However, I would gladly be a scribe for the committee so via a phone call, I could take dictation and provide a professional and concise presentation of "the voice".

Please email me at chris@chappysguide.com if you need anything.

Thanks.

Chappy.

I have been very busy due to many changes in my life however I would like everyone to know that although I have not been very active on the message board I am greatly concerned with the current issue and am more than ready to do my part! I fully back up Travis' words in his past few posts and agree that we need to get the ball rolling asap! I look forward to doing my part to help with all of this and want to show everyone that there is a much larger picture than the one that has been painted!!
A.J. White (Salmonitis)
Lakes Region Fishing Charters

id like to join the group just not run it... i love to salmon fish and we need to do something to get the fishing back to previoous years reputation

The Mrs.say's I'm quite disorganized but I'm a good grunt worker.Count me in.polebreaker