Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OK, lets get organized

If there is a Panera nearby, that is usually a decent place to get together. I frequently meet folks there for business or pleasure. I think that before we go to Concord we should draw up a statement of what our concerns are, and some possible fixes to those concerns. I also think that gathering virtual signatures would help, as there is strength in numbers. We need to present a united front and show that there are many of us with the same concerns. We need to have one person present our case, clearly and succinctly, and all in attendance should be prepared to answer questions. this displays solidarity and team work
my .02

If you roust any interest here, it's a hard group, F and G may let you use their meeting room free of charge. Wont hurt to check with them, I'd come to a meeting, but from the looks of it (so far) we could have it in a closet.

Big John

I would like to be a part of this, I am sure F&G would let you use their meeting room, considering the circumstances. I however can not make it that Monday as I have a class. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

Cody Dodds

-Kool-Aid Charter

im in let me know date and time