Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winni 2/12 w/YO-A

Weather was a little breezey,but the possie, B-Man, Mac.White gloves & W-Fat, were prepared. Yo-A has a great set up, with attention to detail, all went smooth. He set a pace that that fit our group well & was pleasant to fish with. We had a good day caught some togue, kept a couple.
Our oldest member did show the young guide a first.
How to call cusk, with the resulting cusk chum landing on the ice, not down the hole.
But a sea gull enjoyed it for lunch. TnT W-Fat

Re: Winni 2/12 w/YO-A

Had a great time with the crew and Yo-A has a great set and a awsume ride.20 mph wind constant all day which sucked the fun right out of it.I THINK the curse may have been lifted by w-fat has I did see him catch a laker.Then on saturday we fished paugus bay and mac and I caught 2 nice salmon released john got a nice fat yellow and if you can beleive it and I saw it W-fat caught a 17 to 18 inch rainbow with a rotary derby tag hanging off the back.Should have caught it 2 weeks ago oh well may have to fish there next year at the derby.Johnny is blaming macs cooking on the cusk calling show.W-fat has photos I am sure he will post with the help of mac.Come on spring B-Man

Great time with Yo and the boyz. Here are a couple of pic's and a video of W-fat and B-man

W-fat with his fish

Winni 10

B-man with a hook up.

Winni 10

Chris must have sent em, I can't open anything, lol.

Big John