(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: March 28 Gathering

Bup
I have seen a couple others ask the questions but haven't seen any answers.
How do we go about purchasing tickets for the gathering and what is the cost? Can we get tickets at the door? This will be our first year attending and really don't want to miss it Please let us know how it all works! Thanks Bup & Gram

Tickets have allways been sold at the door, just make sure they charge you enough. Last year a few well meaning RFP guys were charging too little and we had to kick in a few more bucks, I wont mention amy names, lol.

Big John

Are we also bring a tackle donation this year???BARRY

Thanks very much Big John can't wait to attend!

Tickets have allways been sold at the door, just make sure they charge you enough. Last year a few well meaning RFP guys were charging too little and we had to kick in a few more bucks, I wont mention amy names, lol.

Big John[/quote]

Don't let a miscommunication from the higher ups paint a smear on the RFPs, BJ.
Cal

White Cap

Big John

Don't let a miscommunication from the higher ups paint a smear on the RFPs, BJ.
Cal[/quote]

Ha,ha,ha by the way how much was/is it, that was part of the guys question and we left it unanswerd, I have no idea how much it was last year, senior moment.

Where is Travis when we need him, working full time is getting in his way.

Big John

That's up to Travis to respond. We're only grunts. :>)
Cal

White Cap
Cal

Staight from the horses a-- or mouth, 10.00 USD, I spoke with him today. But RPR guys might charge you only 5.00 if ya get there early, like 6:00 am. Only kidding of course.

Big John

John Sampson
White Cap
Cal

Staight from the horses a-- or mouth, 10.00 USD, I spoke with him today. But RPR guys might charge you only 5.00 if ya get there early, like 6:00 am. Only kidding of course.

Big John

Hey B.J.,
What's an RPR guy?
Cal