Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kyle Robinson Memorial Scholarship at the Spring Gathering

Hello All,

For those of you that aren't familiar with this, my friend's 15 year old son, Kyle Robinson, drowned at my camp 5 years ago. Travis and AJ have been generous enough to let me set up a table at their gathering every year to accept tackle donations for a fundraiser I run at my camp at Totem Pole campground on Ossipee Lake. The kids of the campground have a fishing contest and I give out trophies and tackle to everyone that is in attendance. All of you have been so generous in the past and I thank all of you fine people for this.

This year Travis has stepped it up a notch and told me that in addition to the tackle donations, he is going to donate the ENTIRE PROCEEDS of this year's raffle at the gathering to Kyle's Fund. This is nothing short of a great gesture from a great man. I will be running the raffle at the gathering and, in appreciation for all you have donated in the past, will add bags of shrimp and/or scallops/swordfish to the raffle.

With your help in the past, 2 to 4 students receive a $500 scholarship each year that is based at Londonderry High School. Thank you again and I'll see you at the gathering. Joe Glowik

PS Last year I raffled off a hunk of sword to be picked up at a later date to a man whose name I misplaced. I will bring your sword to the gathering.