Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SURVEY(LAKERS)

Can I have a really large net to drag behind my boat?

LOL

I like bucktails.

No and no dynamite either!!!BARRY

Based on last weeks experience, the smallest smelt in the bucket!

Couldn't answer about the winter LOL but as far as trolling, I always have Great Luck with my trustworthy DB smelt yellow/blk dots, copper back. On my favorite lake this lure is killer, also the large gold and orange mooselook wobbler works equally well. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. almost forgot, big live shiners sitting on the bottom anchored (that one was for you Grandpa :))

Fishing through the ice...no clue.
Open water Trolling slow down! and white with red dots for color.

I like jigging for lakers best when the thermocline really gets set up. Cabela's Real Image jointed Jig-N-Spoons. I like the shad color best. As far as weight well that is open for debate. I have had good success with the one ounce and I know other have had luck with the 1/2 ounce so Play around a little.

for trolling it would be a big hammered 72 sutton, handlined

The biggest smelt or shiner in the bucket slow trolled on lead core around the drop-offs. Last year just after the open water season opener I crushed em this way (ran out of a dozen of bait in an hour) then hit em on mooselook with Bioedge smelt wand smeared on it.

Dragging shiners with lead core on the bottom!

Number 61 Sutton spoon or white Top Gun trolled slooow.

TANDEM PUMPKIN HEAD BEADED FLY ON LEADCORE AND 61 SUTTON SILVER AND COPPER WORK WELL FOR ME "REEL IT IN"