Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G2 Joggers at Gathering

I spoke with Paul Dubriske yesterday, he is going to have a booth at the Gathering to show his G2 Jigging products and his Cee Dee Streamers. With the future possibility of less lines in the water (I hope not) you want to make sure you are giving your best presentation by keeping your bait moving.

They are going to have some super show specials, try one type G2 Jigger and you will be "hooked". They have Jig Balls, Stacker Jiggers, Jigging Planer
Boards and a variety of accessories to change jig length and speeds. They have it all covered and stand behind what they make.

The Cee Dee Streamers are second to none, these are not throw away fly's, they hold up great and will "catch fish after fish" all day long..

The G2 products will be available during the season from the Dubriske's themselves of course and perhaps various area tackle shops to save on the shipping, about 12.00 each G2 Ball. Russ Johnson and myself will also have a small inventory for sale locally as well...

Stop at their table at the Gathering, you will be impressed at the quality of the G2 products and their Cee Dee Streamers.

Before the Gathering, check out their web site, www.Cut2spec.com, don't be left at the dock.

Big John