Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
N.E.T.S. 1st Annual Spring Trout&Salmon Fling

After last Falls very successful N.E.T.S. Frostbite Fleet Salmon Shootout there has been a huge demand and interest in a spring event before all the other bigger events that will cater just to the avid coldwater fishermen. So I am putting together another event the weekend of May 15th. Still trying to sure up the location. Either at Norms Bait Shop or Point bay Marina. I have a green light and confirmation from both locations and there are no other events scheduled on this weekend.
Point Bay would be my first choice as we would have use of the buildings and more than 1 launch site.
1 day, 1 Lake Trout, 1 Salmon. 8am til 2pm. Heaviest weight of Laker & Salmon combined wins overall grand prize. Heaviest Laker gets prize. Heaviest Salmon gets prize. 25.00 per angler. 70% cash payout of all registration fees!
Great door prizes. 50/50 raffle.
Hope to give away at least 1 lifetime youth fishing license & a Conservation Camp Scholarship to the Edward Kehoe Conservation Camp.
I am hoping that many of the New Hampshire anglers will come to this event. It should be a great time to meet and fish with our New England brothers & sisters on the big lake.
Should be some great fishing and even greater people. Everyone welcome.
I will post more once I have a concrete date and the permit in hand.
I hope to see you all there.
10% of all registration fees will be used for the purchasing of Youth lifetime licenses or Conservation Scholarships.
For questions and anyone interested in selling tournament tickets please call 802-265-8285.
All prizes will be awarded the day of the event and participants must be present to receive them.