Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trolling Plate

LOL Dave .....You better be there! We' ll help you in.
Look forward to seeing you.

Re: Trolling Plate

I'm gonna try, we'll see how the softball indoor training goes with kiddo in the morning, if it's still feeling better after that we will def. make it down. If not I apologize as I haven't missed one in the last 5 years. I still have 7 weeks of student teaching left so I have to be careful. Right now it's looking like they are thinking of doing the total knee replacement on the left knee the week after I graduate in May, still waiting on confirmation Ughhhhhhhh I told the Doctor, "I better be able to fish, or the wife is gonna divorce me for sure" LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave (P.S. at least I know of one boat I can get out on with crutches if I have to LOL)

Re: Hope you all have a Blast at the Gathering!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say that I'm going to miss the gathering for the first time in 5 years, Knee was still swollen as heck this morning when I took Amber to softball, (Thank god one of my 5th grade students from last fall offered to come catch for her today, shes in the division below Amber but a very good catcher) if not I wouldn't have been of much good to Amber as I could barely bend the knee at all this morning. Gonna be taking a couple more Ice Baths today (imagine falling into springtime winni water, thats about how cold it is LOL) Hope you all have a good time, enjoy each others company, food, drawings, presentations etc... and of course spend all kinds of $$$$$$$ on the deals the vendors are having!!!!!!!!!! Gonna miss you all but will hopefully see you on the water (God Willing) Hey Joe G. could you email me with your address so I can send you a couple things for the kids derby you put on? Thanks!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave