Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sign up for Fin clipping/come see the fish you will be cachin in 2011 we hope,

Mac and B Man will be there Monday, asked me to sign em up, they are coming from Keene (a long haul) and both will take the day off to do it. Hats off to you guys.

Big John

Re: Sign up for Fin clipping/come see the fish you will be cachin in 2011 we hope,

I will be there on Tuesday and Wednesday

Glen

Salmoneer
I will be there on Tuesday and Wednesday

Glen

Great,

Big John

John-

Do you know the approximate times that they will need the help? Depending on the times I can help out for a day.

Thanks-
Ryan

Ryan
John-

Do you know the approximate times that they will need the help? Depending on the times I can help out for a day.

Thanks-
Ryan

They asked people to be there 9:30/10:00 so they will be set up and ready for them.

Pick a day and let me know so I can make a note of it, thanks.

They hope to finish by Wednesday.

Big John

Tuesday......works for me.

Ryan
John-

Thanks-
Ryan

9:30 10:00, what day can you come.

Big John

Some have asked what shoud we wear for fin clipping, great question, here is F and G answwer.

From F and G:
yes, it will be a wet experience, rain or not - good call - rubber boots, associated gear - and it seems to go from 40-80 degrees in this crazy NE weather, so dress in according layers/removable, etc. - at least we beat the black flies most years.

Big John

I am a newbie on the site although I have been watching it for the last 2 years. I would love to help out with fin clipping on Tuesday if you still need people that day. I will be there unless I hear otherwise.