Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lowrance Mounting bracket

Thanks, I'll measure it tomorrow and get back to you.

What do you want for them, a new bracket and knobs cost $32 and change plus shipping?

Thanks again,

Big John

Fishrod
John
I have a bracket & knobs for a Lowrance X98. Inside width dimension = 5.75". From the knob holes to inside bottom of bracket is 3".
Let me know if you can use it.
Richard

It will work just fine, actually that bracket is listed for both your unit and mine, as well as dozens more. Knobs are the right ones too.

I'd be happy to buy it off you, I'm heading up in the morning, can we meet or can you leave it at AJ's. Leaving Mass at 6:00, meeting Russ Johnson at 7:30 in Tilton, then on to Squam or Merideth.

Or you can mail it to me.

978-667-3117 home
508-277-8899 cell

Whatever works for you.

Big John

John
You can have the bracket & knobs free. I am leaving my house at 5:30 a.m. to fish on the salt. I live in Lee, NH (South East corner of NH), next to Durham. If it is convenient for you to stop by my house, I can have Robin give it to you. I would have to give her a time so she would not hang around. I will not be in the Lakes region before Tues.
Call me at 603-659-2109 before 9:30 tonight or e-mail me if you want to pick it up or have me UPS it.
Richard

Thanks Richard, I'll give you a call and we will work it out, maybe a trip with me on Squam.

Big John

John
Your bracket and knobs went in the mail this forenoon. You should receive them shortly.
Richard