Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tues Fishing

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fished with Fishrod and Blue Fin, launched from Center Harbor at 6 and landed the first fish of the day a few minutes later while setting up the rest of the spread on the Hex Green, 2 colors of lead.

Fishing was steady till about 8 and then shut down, several more fish on Gray Red Ghost and copper bikini Needle Fish, the hot lure was trigger blue tooth on 2 colors of lead.

Photobucket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gus

Re: Tues Fishing

So that is what that spoon is called. Another hot "GGG".
Thanks to you & Jack for the day.
Richard

Sounds like you guy's had fun ! I had to read your post a few times. I didn't see anything about the "SW" ? LOL !!!
Nice tape job's Gus.
Mark

Im'In
Sounds like you guy's had fun ! I had to read your post a few times. I didn't see anything about the "SW" ? LOL !!!
Nice tape job's Gus.
Mark

The last time I was out, the SW didn’t produce, so it was left out of the rotation, it’s warming the bench. Next time out we’ll see if it gets back on the 1st string.

Gus

Gus that looks like some of Jim's tape. I started useing it last winter like working with it kinda fun to dubb around with and already caught fish on somr of mine. Nice of you to post color combo thanks.BARRY

jusgrinnin
Gus that looks like some of Jim's tape. I started useing it last winter like working with it kinda fun to dubb around with and already caught fish on somr of mine. Nice of you to post color combo thanks.BARRY

The blue tooth is all Jim’s tapes Tamiron he carries some unique tapes. The first hex lure that I made was totally out of proportions, ended up making a pattern to lay the tape down for this one. Good winter project.

Gus