Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday fishing report

The "fearsome foursome" (Gray Ghost, Whitecap, and Bluefin fished with me on the Peggy "C" today. Three salmon, one rainbow, and about six misses. Rangely best lure. Gray Ghost lost a nice fat salmon behind the boat. Fish spit out a Rangley lure with single hook with pinched barb while doing a high jump. (the fish, not Gus) Most hits were off the boards on lead core) Bluefin caught a decent salmon on an orange crush lure.
Pretty quiet day. Only about three fistfights today

Salty

Re: Saturday fishing report

Good report Salty. You had a nice day to take the boys out.
Re: only 3 fist fights, wasn't Cal feeling good today?????
Richard

A good day for you! We were blown off by 10am on Thursday-3 salmon on lead @ the boards. 4-5' footers
off Diamond----boat did great--we didn't......

ken g

I wouldn't have fished on the Mount Thurs! lol

Salty

Thanks Salty for another fun day for the Fearsome Foursome. We have fun no matter how many fish we catch.Everyone should Know
that no blood was spilled in the fistfights just good old boys having fun.

Glad to hear you made it out again whitecap I almost called you this morning I was out with my brother. We ended up with 1 laker, 2 salmon, 1 bow and lost 3 others. Fished from 5:30 to 11:00 with most action between 9 and 11.

Nice report Green Ghost.
Anyone catching any out of the Derby pond?
Cal

Hey White Cap......

While I was working on Sat. I saw Salty dropping you off at your car at Patricks's.....looks like you headed to the "brown bag store" Soooo....I assumed you had a bad day of fishing!! LOL

Wow Bob are you following me around? First you let the vehicle I'm in out into traffic, and now you watch me go into Dr. Green's(at least that's what they use to be called). Hey Bob, you can come out to play, you don't have to stay hidden.
No I was getting my wife her wine. Beer is my choice. :>)
Cal