Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thurs( fishing?) report

Bummer... check your boat for the yellow fruit.

What are the water temps looking like up there?

Hey.A shout-out to 'Salty'aka 'Skunkmeat':
Thank you for that 'tour' you gave fishrod and I.We saw it all didn't we? 52 degree water,calm,rain,rough,
sun,the ledges at Diamond Island.The Peggy C is by far the nicest boat I've ever been on.You do make a fine presentation.The blessing of the rods you performed was pretty cool but you should have done it a few more times.Other recomendations would be:how about some country music?That boat is calling for an improvement in 'fung shway' too,how about clearing some of those lures off the dashboard {ugot2many)and making room for a Chia Pet or a jade plant.A photo of A.J. and Cal beside the flasher couldn't hurt either.
Oh well other than that,a real sweet ride.Thanks again
Skunkmeister.Even down here in Wolfesboro we catch a wormy Bass or something fishing the points and markers.
Best of luck at Lake Ontario,hit 'em hard and take care of yourself.Eat something a little better than
those granola bars and those 'skitz' pills you keep next to the marine radio.You haven't lived till you're looking for a place to put your half-eaten sandwich while a drag-clicker is screaming.
In the creation of this post no fish were wounded.
I'm off to mow the lawn,another small engine...Last but not least,a real pleasure meeting you Richard.

It happens to the best of us! Still STINKS though!

Winni water temp has been 49-52. (I think Easy Ed left a banana on the boat again)

Salty