Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cod Fishing 05/07/10

Cod Fising 05/07/10 was good. Ended up with 40 Cod that were keepers. Fished 250 to 280 feet of water. Anyone interested in going give me a call 603-731-1804.

Capt. Matty Groves
Hooked On Salmon Fishing Charters

Re: Cod Fishing 05/07/10

Way to go Matty.
Richard

Capt. Matty jusy got off the phone with you I will let you know about a trip as soon a I get up with 2 buddies! Thanks for the info Ernie

Hey Ernie, When you think of going out with Matty? If ya need another partner let me know, Graduating on May 22nd so should have a little more freedom after that, Oh and no school on weekends LOL Haven't been cod/haddock fishing in over 2 years, would love to make it back out there. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Dave send me a email on what days are good for you! I am self employed so I could do a weekday When I spoke to Capt. Matty he said four people on the boat but I would rather see three, more room and more fish per person!He also reported right now he leaves out of Hampton and tries to leave 6:30/7 AM and heads back around 2:30/3 I asked about haddock he knows the cod are there and a little further out there should be haddock.phgs@comcast.net Ernie