Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday Report

Unfortunately this will be my last post on this site.

I was hoping to bring some life back to this site. There have been hardly any posts or reports compared to years past. It is responses like yours that make me understand why.

Not that I have to justify myself but here we go... As I said in my original post this is my friend's 12 yr old daughter. She is very excited to cook these fish on the grill with her Father for Mother's Day. On Monday he will leave for Afghanistan for 3 months.

We took a kid fishing and we made a great memory for her and her father.

Hey Butcher, don't let one idiot ruin it for ya!!!!! Did you have fun? Did the girl enjoy herself? Did her Dad enjoy himself ? Of course he did, he's gonna be leaving to keep our country and your life safe, Very nice of you to think of taking him and his daughter out on the water to make one more memory that will stay with her forever. Everyone know's how tough fighting a war could be, We pray for his safe return but one just never know's what could happen. She has a memory now of fishing and catching a couple of nice salmon that she will truly enjoy eating with her family. And when Dad returns, she's more then likely hooked now and he will have a new fishing partner. Doesn't get any better then that in my book. Thanks for taking a kid fishing, some of us do enjoy that and don't frown upon it. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

LOL Dave
Hey Butcher, don't let one idiot ruin it for ya!!!!! Did you have fun? Did the girl enjoy herself? Did her Dad enjoy himself ? Of course he did, he's gonna be leaving to keep our country and your life safe, Very nice of you to think of taking him and his daughter out on the water to make one more memory that will stay with her forever. Everyone know's how tough fighting a war could be, We pray for his safe return but one just never know's what could happen. She has a memory now of fishing and catching a couple of nice salmon that she will truly enjoy eating with her family. And when Dad returns, she's more then likely hooked now and he will have a new fishing partner. Doesn't get any better then that in my book. Thanks for taking a kid fishing, some of us do enjoy that and don't frown upon it. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Did I miss something or was a post removed ????

Big John

John,

I made two posts last night that I later removed. I am a strong advocate for catch and release, so at times I tend to throw a poke at others who do not share that philosophy. I removed them because I was wrong to throw that poke, as NH law says it is completley legal, I need to keep that in mind when reading posts and viewing pictures. I am sorry to have rubbed a couple guys the wrong way, So I appologize for that!

Sculpin
John,

I made two posts last night that I later removed. I am a strong advocate for catch and release, so at times I tend to throw a poke at others who do not share that philosophy. I removed them because I was wrong to throw that poke, as NH law says it is completley legal, I need to keep that in mind when reading posts and viewing pictures. I am sorry to have rubbed a couple guys the wrong way, So I appologize for that!

I go to bed early, some nights, so I missed the post. Thanks for being man enough to come back on and explain. I have my own views on catch and release myself and they may differ from yours or someone elses, but that's why we have a democracy.

I also have some views on the web site and where it's going that some may not like or agree with, including F and G. I'm working on a post and will put it up one of these days soon..

Thanks again,

Big John